Veena Products Sandalwood Bath Salt – 200g
* No parabens Against animal testing 100% vegetarian.
* It Can be used as foot soak, for manicure and pedicure purpose as well.
* Relaxes and relieves body aches and pains.
* Red color due to its high iron content.
* Epsom salt boasts of enriched mineral content including over 84 minerals.
10 in stock
Sandalwood has a distinctive soft, warm, smooth, and milky precious-wood scent.Sandalwood Sticks/powder/paste is integral to Indian rituals and ceremonies, to mark religious utensils, and to decorate the icons of the deities.It is also used as a Medicinal ingredient in many Herbal Medicines and is also used in many Beauty products too.Sandalwood in all its form [powder, oil, paste, sticks] is used in all Daily Traditional practices in Hinduism, Jainism, Buddhism, Zoroastrianism, Sufism, also in Chinese & Japanese rituals. Unlike many other aromatic kinds of wood, Sandalwood can retain their fragrance for decades.
|Dimensions||30 × 30 × 30 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.