ORGANIC TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL
We bring to you this earthy smelling oil which has the ability to take away your anxieties.
When diffused this oil acts an excellent stress buster after a long tiring day. Its antibacterial properties keep you away from potential infections. When used as a perfume it keeps you smelling fresh. When used as a bath oil it keeps skin infections away and leaves you feeling refreshed. When used as a massage oil it improves blood circulation and gives you a clearer complexion. It also acts as a natural insect repellent which keeps mosquitoes away!
Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is extracted from the leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia, a small tree native to Queensland and New South Wales, Australia. It has an earthy, herbaceous aroma.
Do you find it difficult to buy pure tea tree oil online? All our ingredients come straight out of our farm or are extracted from other sustainable farms. Hence, they are pure and therapeutic grade.
Tea tree oil benefits are multitude.
SKIN AND HAIR BENEFITS
• Most anti-acne creams contain tea tree extracts and they do so for a reason. Tea tree oil for acne gets rids of all the impurities due to its antibacterial properties.
• Tea tree oil for oily skin can control sebum production.
• It can be used to maintain hair health. You can either massage the oil into your scalp or even add it to your shampoo. This will make you strong and smooth.
• You can also use the oil to treat dry scalp and lice by gently massaging it into your scalp. You can fight dandruff by adding this oil to your shampoo.
• It can be used as a natural deodorant. Tea tree oils bacteria-fighting properties make it an ideal natural alternative to commercial deodorants and antiperspirants. Dilute it using a carrier oil or add a few drops to a spray bottle full of water and spritz it.
NOTE: For using tea tree essential oil for skin and hair, dilute it by using a carrier oil (cold-pressed almond oil, jojoba oil, grape seed oil). A few drops will be sufficient to massage it into your skin. Whereas for hair, use it as per the need or requirement.
• This oil can cure respiratory problems, cold, cough when diffused at home due to its anti -congestive properties.
• The oil is known to heal cuts and infections naturally. It works as an antiseptic when added to your bathwater.
• It can fight nail fungus. You can mix a few drops to a carrier oil and apply it to the affected area.
• This pure essential oil acts as an excellent stress buster when diffused at home.
• Tea tree oil helps to keep pesky insects away. Go ahead and diffuse it!
• It makes a great all-purpose cleaner that also sanitizes surfaces. Add a few drops of it to your cleaner or add it to a spray bottle of water and spay in onto hard surfaces to clean them!
• Tea tree oil is believed to be a wonderful cure for bad breath, given its antibacterial properties. You can add a drop of the oil to your toothpaste or make a tea tree oil mouthwash by adding 3 drops of the oil to a cup of warm water.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 12 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.