- ORGANIC ROSEMARY ESSENTIAL OIL
The ancient Greeks believed that the garlands of rosemary would improve memory and concentration. Rosemary essential oils clear, the refreshing aroma can prevent negativity and uplift your mood.
Rosemary essential oil benefits are a plethora. When diffused this oil improves concentration. It keeps you away from potential diseases due to its antimicrobial properties. When used as a perfume it keeps you smelling fresh and minty all day long! When used as a massage oil it improves blood circulation and gives you an even skin tone. When used as a bath oil it helps you unwind and refreshes your mind. When diluted with warm water its acts as an antibacterial mouthwash. It gets rids of bad breath and maintains your oral hygiene.
Rosemary oil is extracted from the fresh flowering tops by steam distillation. It has a clear, powerful refreshing herbal smell.
All our ingredients come straight out of our farm or are extracted from other sustainable farms. Hence, they are pure and therapeutic grade.
ROSEMARY ESSENTIAL OIL FOR FACE
• It helps improve your skin tone and complexion. Add a few drops to your homemade facial toner.
• It helps in lower cellulite formation, as well as in removing existing cellulite. Massage your skin with it regularly.
• Rosemary oil works best to fade stretch marks and any blemishes or spots you may have on your skin. Massage the scarred area with this oil.
• Rosemary essential oil for face is a great way to get rid of acne. The natural astringent found in this oil can give you much-needed relief from acne.
• This can be used as a natural deodorant. Dilute it using a carrier oil and apply it to the key areas. This will leave you smelling minty and fresh.
ROSEMARY ESSENTIAL OIL FOR HAIR
• It can get rid of dandruff. Add a few drops of rosemary oil to your shampoo and notice the change yourself.
• Massage your hair with it twice a week.
NOTE: For using rosemary essential oil for skin and hair, dilute it by using a carrier oil (cold-pressed almond oil, jojoba oil, grape seed oil). A few drops will be sufficient to massage it into your skin. Whereas for hair, use it as per the need or requirement.
• When used in massages rosemary oil can improve blood circulation.
• The best to use this oil is by diffusing it. Rosemary essential oil uses in a diffuser can improve memory and concentration.
• It can clear your mind if you’re a little overwhelmed, unsure, indecisive or confused.
• Rosemary oil when applied topically can relieve your migraine or throbbing headache.
• It can alleviate muscle and joint pain when added to your bath water or massaged into the affected area.
• It has antiseptic properties. This property is useful for respiratory infections. It can even relieve the symptoms of a cold or flu when diffused.
• It can be used as a mouthwash. Its antimicrobial properties will kill the bad bacteria responsible for tooth decay and gum disease and will even rid you of bad breath. Add a few drops to warm water and gargle.
• It is a natural insect repellent. Rosemary essential oil uses in a diffuser can keep mosquitoes away.
• It is full of antibacterial, antifungal, antiseptic and antiviral properties. These rosemary essential oil benefits make it an excellent all-purpose cleaner.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 12 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.