ORANGE ESSENTIAL OIL
• The moment this orangey whirlwind enters your life it’ll win you over with it’s sweet, citrusy fragrance.
• When used this sweet orange essential oil can add a ray of energy to any place. It keeps everybody motivated! When massaged into your skin it can brighten and refresh your dull skin. When used as a bath oil it can destress your mind and get it actively working.
• Orange essential oil benefits range from skincare to therapeutic benefits.
SKIN AND HAIR BENEFITS:
Orange essential oil for skin:
• of the most important skincare benefits of orange is that it has a great oil control action. You can use it to reduce oil on your face by adding a few drops of this to water and spraying it all over your face. Or go ahead and add it to your favorite skincare ingredients and make your own DIY toner.
• Add a few drops of this oil to your bubble bath and it leaves you feeling happy and energetic!
• You can use this oil to add some sunshine to your face. Orange essential oil for skin can brighten up your face when massaged. You can even add a few drops of this oil to a natural scent-free moisturizer and use it.
• The skin brightening and anti-inflammatory effects of orange essential oil help fade blemishes, acne scars, dark spots and more. Add a few drops of this to your homemade facial mask.
• Sweet orange essential oil is filled with antioxidants that fight premature aging. This benefit of orange for skin decreases wrinkles and improves skin elasticity.
• If you fancy smelling like fresh oranges, then you’ll love using this orange oil as a natural perfume. Add a few drops of this in a carrier oil and apply it onto your wrists, behind ears, hair ends, collar bones and other key areas.
Orange essential oil for hair
• It removes excess oils from your hair, which leaves it looking shiny and feeling soft. Add a few drops of it to your favorite shampoo or conditioner and you are good to go!
NOTE: To avail orange essential oil benefits for skin and hair, dilute it using a carrier oil (cold-pressed almond oil, jojoba oil, grapeseed oil). A few drops will be sufficient to massage it into your skin. Whereas for hair, use it as per the need or requirement.
• Add a few drops of this oil to your vaporizer and it leaves your house or workplace smelling lovely.
• Its uplifting scent can transform your mood!
• Add this oil your soap or dish wash liquid to enjoy a sweet, citrusy scent while cleaning or washing.
• Several drops of this oil near your indoor garbage can improve scent and discourage bugs.
• To avail, its aromatherapy uses, diffuse it at home or workplace. It is a natural antidepressant and diffusing it improves your mood and de-stresses your mind.
• Add a few drops of it in a carrier oil and massage it into your body as a part of aromatherapy. It relieves you of body pains while improving your blood circulation.
• When you need to relax after a tough day at work or if you are suffering from sleeping disorders reach out for this oil! It is a natural sedative that helps you relax. It alleviates anxiety, anger, and depression.
• This essential oil is obtained from the peels of orange by cold compression. Pale to dark orange in color, it has a strong, fragrant aroma that is uplifting to the senses.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 12 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.