ORGANIC CLOVE BUD ESSENTIAL OIL
There’s a reason that clove bud essential oil is one of the most prized possessions of Ayurveda. Its aroma represents warmth, the warmth that can calm your heart and soul. We bring to you this spicy breeze swirling in a 10 ml bottle.
When diffused, clove essential oil can lift your anxiety and induce energy. When used as a massage oil it can clear your skin and make it healthy. It can even improve your blood circulation. When used as a bath oil it can alleviate headaches and get rid of lethargy. One of its unique benefits is that it can maintain your oral hygiene when used with warm water.
Clove bud oil
This oil is extracted from clove buds. It has a warm, spicy aroma.
SKIN AND HAIR BENEFITS
• Clove bud oil is quite effective for curing acne due to its antibacterial properties. Add 2-3 drops of our clove oil to your skin cream or lotion and use it regularly, particularly on the target areas.
• It can gently exfoliate your blemished or dead skin, making it healthier and clearer. Add a few drops to your homemade facial scrub.
• Massaging your scalp with a few drops of clove bud oil can reduce the rate of hair fall and promote hair growth.
• Clove oil works wonders as a conditioner. Apply it along with a carrier oil to damp hair, leave it for 15-20 minutes and comb as usual.
To use clove bud essential oil for skin and hair, dilute it by using a carrier oil (cold-pressed almond oil, jojoba oil, grapeseed oil). A few drops will be sufficient to massage it into your skin. Whereas for hair, use it as per the need or requirement.
• One of the most prominent and important benefits of clove oil is that it helps improve your dental hygiene. It helps you fight dental pain, mouth ulcers, toothache, sore gums and bad breath. Dilute a few drops of clove oil in a cup of warm water. Use this to gargle daily twice a day for instant relief.
• The antiseptic properties of this oil can treat wounds, cuts, fungal infections and prickly heat.
• Clove oil has aphrodisiac qualities, which can act as a stress buster. In aromatherapy, it reduces mental exhaustion, fatigue, anxiety, and tensions as it has a relaxing effect on the mind. Diffuse it at home or add a few drops of it to your bathwater.
• It can alleviate headaches when used as a massage oil.
• Diffusing clove bud at home can have a multitude of health benefits. It eases respiratory problems, cures nausea, boosts your immune system and kills all the infection-causing bacteria.
• Due to clove bud oils antibacterial and antiseptic properties, it works miracles when diffused in your bathroom.
• Clove oil’s strong aroma is fatal to most bugs can thus, it acts as an excellent insect repellent.
• It can also be added to your floor cleaners.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 12 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.