Dandruff is most commonly caused due to the dryness of ones scalp. It causes itching and eventually, hair fall. Herbal pastes and natural oils should be an integral part of any anti-dandruff treatment. Our Anti-Dandruff Pack contains herbs which provide the scalp with the nutrients it requires to see long term changes in ones hair. Our anti-dandruff pack contains 7 potent herbs to help effectively fight dandruff. Let us take a look at what these herbs offer:
• Neem, the active ingredient in the pack is the Krimihara (anti-microbial) while Khus khus has Shodana or cleansing properties.
• Ayurveda describes Amla as an Amritphala (Fruit of Nectar), a highly nourishing and auspicious fruit. It contains high levels of Natural Vitamin C, making it the best choice to enrich your hair.
• Brahmi, is an Adaptogenic Herb known to be a Nerve Tonic, Rejuvenator, & Stress Reducer. Hibiscus Flowers, also known as flowers of hair care, are rich in amino acids, making it an excellent choice for hair care.
• Bhringraj allows your roots to grow stronger, preventing hair fall.
• Methi, rich in proteins and provides protein for the hair.
Regular usage of this pack will keep your hair soft, healthy and dandruff free. For maximum results, use Ancient Livings head massage oils followed by ritualistic hair cleansing using Ancient Livings Hair Washes.
Ingredients: Neem, Khus Khus, Hibiscus, Methi, Amla, Brahmi & Bhringraj.
How to Apply:
Step 1. Mix the Anti-Dandruff Hair Pack with water or a cup of curd till you get a paste like consistency.
Step 2. Add a teaspoon of lemon juice to the paste.
Step 3. Evenly apply this paste to your scalp and hair and leave it for at least an hour before you wash it off.
|Dimensions||15 × 15 × 15 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.