Noughts and Crosses Board Game in Raw Silk (Kattam Vilayattu)
• Although it sounds fairly simple this basic alignment game requires the players to think on their feet!
• The opposing players take turns to place their coins on indicated positions.
• Once all the coins have been placed the players move their coins alternately until one player gets four coins in a row.
• This requires immense concentration as well as strategic planning and dynamic thinking to emerge victoriously.
• It is a great way to improve observational skills, eye-hand coordination, and have fun at the same time.
• It helps in inculcating the habit of healthy competition at an early age while enhancing analytical and motor skills among children.