Ancient Living Lavender Cream is enriched with lavender essential oil and cold-pressed almond oil. It is deeply moisturizing, hydrating and refreshing. It is a storehouse of vitamins A and E which are known for their moisturizing properties. It’s antibacterial properties protect the skin from impurities. It glides on your skin making it soft and supple. It restores your complexion, protects from sun damage and reduces signs of aging.
It is infused with lavender oil which is known for its antibacterial and calming properties. Olive oil improves skin health and imparts a healthy glow. Almond oil eliminates impurities whereas Shea Butter retains skin’s natural oil. It breathes back life in your skin and gives you a clear, glowing complexion. It moisturizes dry skin and balances oily skin, making it perfect for all skin types.
• Lavender oil
• It restores skin complexion and reduces acne.
• Its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties reverse signs of aging.
• It protects you from potential skin diseases.
• Its antidepressant properties improve your mood, reduces anxiety and stress.
• Its sedative properties relax your mind and lull you to sleep.
• It leaves your skin with a refreshing aroma.
• It moisturizes your skin. The light texture of olive oil makes it a perfect non-sticky moisturizer.
• It is rich in Vitamin E which protects your skin from harmful UV rays.
• It acts as a gentle exfoliator and gets rid of impurities.
• It improves skin health and imparts a healthy glow.
• Our almond oil is cold-pressed which retains its nutritional value. It is enriched with vitamin E which can make your skin healthier while gently cleaning away the impurities and dead skin cells.
• It nourishes your skin and makes it smoother and softer.
• It is enriched with vitamins A and D which can help repair dry skin.
• It is very soothing and helps you sleep better.
Apricot Kernel Oil
• It absorbs quickly and has a non-greasy texture which is perfect for oily skin.
• It’s anti-inflammatory properties help soothe the skin and reduce redness.
• It firms and tones the skin.
• It fades wrinkles and dark circles.
• It protects the skin from sun damage.
• It’ antibacterial properties protect the skin from infections.
• It helps to seal moisture.
• It is rich in vitamin A which protects the skin against environmental pollutants.
• It soothes and softens.
• It is naturally enriched with vitamins A, E & F. It soothes and moisturizes the skin.
• It helps retain the skins natural oils.
• Emulsifying wax – It is a natural ingredient that is used for blending oils with water.
• Potassium Sorbate – It is a mild preservative.
|Dimensions||7 × 7 × 7 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.