Kolli Hills Ingredients Idli Rice / Idly Rice / Dosa Rice / Fresh Grocery Pantry 100% Natural Premium – 500g
₹139.00 – ₹499.00
• It contains antioxidants and protects us from cellular damage.
• The process of digestion of parboiled rice encourages the growth of probiotics
• or beneficial bacteria. Probiotics enhance gut health.
• Parboiled rice will not lead to sudden spikes in blood sugar as compared to other types of refined white rice.
• Parboiled rice has longer shelf rice than brown rice.
You may also like…
Kolli Hills Ingredients Idli rice is parboiled rice, also called converted rice. It is used mainly to prepare Idlis. It is tasty. It has a high content of proteins and carbohydrates. It has high nutritive value when compared to raw rice. Idly rice comes from the medium-sized grain cultivated mostly in Tamil Nadu. Idli rice or Parboiled rice is rice that has undergone a steam-pressure process in its inedible husk. There are three stages involved in parboiling. This immediately takes place after harvesting but before milling. This makes the rice turn light yellow in color. The processing of rice improves its texture and storage. They are soaking the rice, steaming it and then drying it in its husk. This rice is also called converted rice or easy-to-cook rice
|Dimensions||25 × 25 × 25 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.
Write a customer review