JS™ Tanjore Dancing Doll (13″ inch)
• Assembly Instructions: Start with legs, then skirt, then torso and at the last head.
• Keep the metal wire notch inside each part on the top of the metal wire notch provided on top of the respective bottom parts.
• Exclusive Handmade Handcrafted Hand-painted Paper Mache Golu Doll.
• This Tanjore Lady Dancing Golu Doll is an essential idol of Navarathri festival season Golu.
• Fully handmade and perfect finish
Availability:10 in stock
Exclusive Handmade Handcrafted Hand-painted Paper Mache Tanjore Lady Dancing Golu Doll consists of 4 parts. The Head, Torso, Skirt and the Legs. All parts are pivoted on each other to resemble a dancing lady, and all parts moves independently in a coherent manner. The Thanjavur doll is a type of traditional Indian bobblehead or roly-poly toy made of terracotta or paper mache material. The centre of gravity and total weight of the doll is concentrated at its bottom-most point, generating a dance-like continuous movement with slow oscillations. These toys are traditionally handmade, finished with detailed, painted exteriors. On gently tapping this traditional Thanjavur kolu bommai, it wobbles and makes a dance like movement with pleasant expression. If this doll kept directly under a fan with adequate amount of air flow, all parts of the doll keeps dancing. This is an essential idol of Navarathri festival season Golu.
|Dimensions||25 × 25 × 25 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.