Fig Fruit / Dried Fig Anjeer / Fig / Athipalam / 100% Natural Organic Grocery and Pantry – 250g
• Figs are rich in vitamins, anti-oxidants
• and iron, they help build immunity
• Figs are cholesterol free and high in amino acids, minerals, and sugar
• The dried Anjeer/figs are to be consumed after soaking it in water or milk
• and it is a known Indian tradition.
You may also like…
Figs are low in calories and have no fat. One large, raw fig has just 47 calories. – It also help lower cholesterol and control blood sugar levels therefore suitable for Diabetics
|Dimensions||25 × 25 × 25 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.
Write a customer review